Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all! i was fanat of fishing in my country and caugth alot:)mostly pond and river fishing
i read alot about musky fishing here and look a pictures here at site and im impressed. maybe somebody who is hunting:)for this big pike can take me and show how its? im interested to make pictures how is fishing of musky going ans some trophy fish too willbe nice to photoshoot:)))

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Katerina, welcome to LakeStClair.net I'm sure there's plenty of guys who'd be willing to take you out fishing.

What country are you from; I assume Eastern Europe somewhere? Where do you live now?

Welcome to the site and good luck muskie fishing!

Jeff

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome indeed! Not really a musky guy myself, But I would be happy to take you out for walleye or perch anytime. I may be looking for company Friday morning if you, or anyone else, is interested. Will most likely be launching in Algonac or possibly at the Fair Haven launch. I'll post more info when I know for sure what I'm doing and where.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
QUOTE(BillBuster @ Jun 24 2009, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This is a Joke!

Come ON!

BB

Yep, that's what I got out of it.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
Easy there guys, there is a chance, that this girl may just want to fish and nothing more. There seems to a bit of a language barrier, and the avatar is questionable, but give her a chance.
You know there are some of us that really do like to fish with friends

If she's legit, I'm sure we will know soon enough, if not, well...

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
for the guys wanting to take her fishing i have some ocean front property in ky for sale

·
Registered
217 Posts
im from Russia, i live at salt river drive, Chesterfield with my husband now. i love fishing alot and not interested in any flirt at all. only fishing. i had alot of friends to spent time in my motherland but since i came here i have nobody,especially go fishing. we have sea ray laguna 21 for fishing

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Well I say welcome katerina and If I go out and have an open seat you are welcome to fish out of it. I do not target any certain species of fish but just go out to enjoy the water and try to catch fish. Good luck fishing and welcome to the site.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Очень тщательно кем вы выбираете удить с. Где я доверяю некоторым из этих вант, другие очень спорны. Предложите принять вашего супруга с вами и увидеть где т водит.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
QUOTE(troller11 @ Jun 24 2009, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ill take her if she wears the dress while fishing
make great photoshoot

I would say take Dennis up on his offer! I bet he would let you take your husband with as well, that is if you wanted to. I know one thing my wife would be pissed if I took another girl fishing, and she won't even come on my boat

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
LOL, i am not touching this one with a 10 foot pole! The last time Muskygirl posted about a seat and i asked her exactly what everyone was thinking I got the wrath of Big Dog!

1 - 20 of 148 Posts