Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, since I cant find my original thread, I'm starting a new one.
I've never asked anyone from the board to donate $$ for anything I do with animal rescue.. I'm not really doing that now either I guess. What I AM asking is for the peeps from this board to contribute but you get something in return.

The Ferret FunFest 2003 is going to be held on Sept 13. for more info, check out this site www.mfran.org.

We have a show catalog that we are offering advertising space in. Anywhere from $10-$50 for a business card size to a full page size ad or memorial.

ALL $ OVER THE COST OF OUR EXPENSES GOES TO HELP ANIMALS DESPERATELY IN NEED OF CARE!!!!
At the end of the year we decide who we send checks to, the only requirement is that they be non-profit.

Thanks to Top-Gun and Bobrob for being so generous!! We still need some more support though.

I'll be at Jacks tonight if anyone is interested in contributing or putting an ad or memorial in our catalog. I have to turn everything in by the 27th

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
sister, count me in for a biz card size ad!
i'll pay you tonight! anything for our 4-legged little pals!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Pachanga Girl @ Aug 21 2003, 01:14 PM)What catalog does the ad go in???

It is the show catalog for the Ferret Fun Fest. This is what people who attend the show get. It's not a throw away though since the animals that are showing have their name printed in the book. People generally like to keep that stuff.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, just wanted to give a great big thank you to CK and No_Code for contributing. You guys are awesome!!

THANKS!!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
count me in for a donation i have a little fuzzball at home myself. will you be in the bay today?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Pandora @ Aug 23 2003, 07:31 AM)count me in for a donation i have a little fuzzball at home myself. will you be in the bay today?
COOL!

Ya i'll be out there. If you want a business card, just bring one for me. if you want an 'in recognition of' or 'in memory of' we can do that too.

Any checks can be made payable to M/FRAN

thanks again

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Pandora @ Aug 23 2003, 07:31 AM)count me in for a donation i have a little fuzzball at home myself. will you be in the bay today?
Sorry, i didn't get to see you in the bay...I think?? I might be there Labor day weekend. I you still want to help.

Do you have a pic of your fuzz-butt??

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I have plenty of pictures. They are of both of them Peanut, who is no longer with us. Also of Georgie who is crazy as ever.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've had a few peeps tell me they are still interested in donating or advertising. I have to turn in the ads by tomorrow BUT if you want to pitch in a couple $$ i'll cover it until we meet up.

Please let me know if thats something you want to do.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
didja get mine?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 26 2003, 11:26 AM)didja get mine?

I got your business card but still need your memorial.
Thanks again CK

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Aug 26 2003, 02:08 PM)Is it too late to get an advertisement?? I just started something called Sarah's Petible Edibles (dog treats). I would like to get a business card size ad.
This would be great for you to advertise in an animal show catalog!

If you can put together something the size of a business card and email it to me that would work or scan your card. then i'll just PM you my address for you to send me a check.

Let me know soon

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
put me in for $20, in memory of Mr.Peabody and Peanut. I will be in the bay this weekend. Look for green and white Sea Ray.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Pandora @ Aug 26 2003, 06:50 PM)put me in for $20, in memory of Mr.Peabody and Peanut. I will be in the bay this weekend. Look for green and white Sea Ray.
OK hun, thanks! I'll catch up with you soon if i dont see you this weekend.

When the catalog is finished i'll bring a copy to show you all your ads & memorials

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Aug 26 2003, 03:08 PM)Is it too late to get an advertisement?? I just started something called Sarah's Petible Edibles (dog treats). I would like to get a business card size ad.
I can offer a true testiment to Sarah's Petible Edibles.
Our 8 yr old Cocker Spaniel , Janie is REALLY fussy. She will eat doggie treats with hesitation, she wrinkles her nose, sticks her tongue out alot.....like a kid forced to eat brussels sprouts or something.

I brought home some of Sarah's really cute edibles ...Janie went crazy over them! Had them on the table, she kept whining, jumping up ..wouldn't stop bugging us till she ate them all. They must be pretty yummy!

So.....I will be calling you, Sarah. Need more!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts