Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These two beautiful kittens were found abandoned and need a home. The gray one is very docile and cuddly and the black one is playful and mischievous. They are bonded with each other and hopefully will be able to find a home
together. They are at my daughter's place of employment, Ross Controls which is one block down from our Pullman office. They are very young, but eating on their own and using a litter box. Please see me if interested.

Here is some pics taken this morning of the babies.

Shari Flockhart
Communications Project Manager

tel: 248-764-1874
fax: 248-764-1855

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
They are soooo cute, I wish I wasn't allergic to them! Good luck finding them a home!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Mods, please delete this thread before my wife sees it.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
OMG!
They are soo cute! If I didn't already have two, I would take them in a heartbeat! I'll ask around for you!!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 7 2004, 02:59 PM)Mods, please delete this thread before my wife sees it.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 7 2004, 01:22 PM)For a sec when I was reading I thought Eagle1 was a mom. I was like

Ahhhhh!!!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
boss, you have to get both... they belong together!!!

they are, admittedly, some of the cuttest kittens I've ever seen!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 7 2004, 09:02 PM)boss, you have to get both... they belong together!!!
Just mind your own business.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
omg~I love the grey one! Reminds me of Sophie. I'm not sure she would share me with another cat, lol.

My heart is pitter pattering
They are sooooooooo cute.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 7 2004, 08:02 PM)boss, you have to get both... they belong together!!!

they are, admittedly, some of the cuttest kittens I've ever seen!
P, you can read my mind! I am trying to talk my brother-in-law in getting one, he is unsure about the long hair though, I told him they don't shed

Then I can take the other one, and they can see each other all the time....

They actually look like my two cats, Felicia and Camille.

By the way my vet says that any cats that have red/orange mixed in with their fur like that should be females....

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I just gave a cat a good home yesterday

Our next door neighbors have a female (and she's my cat Vinnie's girlfriend) - someone over there has been diagnosed with allergies and they had to get rid of their cat. I said since Cheyenne is over here all the time anyways to play with Vinnie I'll take her.

She looks just like him too - and they are in looooooove

(she's on the left)

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 11 2004, 10:25 AM)She looks just like him too - and they are in looooooove

(she's on the left)
I hope one of them is fixed.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts