Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of anyone that does Vynal or canvas work that Is good???

my boss needs some repair done and I said I would see if I can get some names and references for him-

Thanks in advance-

Stacie

G

·
Yes they do, but my expeiriance there was very slow. They get sooo busy that sometimes it takes forever for them to get it done. A tinge pricy too, but yes, good workmanship.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Do they do eyes 'n glass as well? Finally found the two that came with the boat and the previous owner had folded them up and stored them. Needless to say, the plastic is cracked pretty good.

Anyone know of someplace good I can just take the two into and have them replace the plastic? Dont need any other work, yet.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Boatworks, Dan Hossik586 792-2828 he is on 15 mile rd near Shook Rd. I had him do a complete interior in my Aggressor along with a cockpit cover. He also did the graphics for me. Last time I suggested him on this board one of the members had his seats redone.

-Tom

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
While we're on this discussion...

It may too late, but any of you that have camper canvas/a lot of "eyes-n-glass"(?) (clear plastic) - how do you store it?

I rolled it loosley last year and it looked great this past summer. However, it is very bulky that way. this winter I kinda rolled it, half folded it (I may have been sloppy, we'll see in a few weeks).

Is it better to keep it inside or out? Last year I kept it inside, this winter it's outside (may be regretting that).

Thanks.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(tpaige2000 @ Mar 24 2003, 11:03 AM)Does anyone know of anyone that does Vynal or canvas work that Is good???
Whats vynal??? Some canvas shops do vinyl work. Never heard of vynal. Is that a different type?

I store my windows (10 of them) lying flat on my aft bed.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Mar 27 2003, 05:47 PM)QUOTE(tpaige2000 @ Mar 24 2003, 11:03 AM) Does anyone know of anyone that does Vynal or canvas work that Is good???
Whats vynal??? Some canvas shops do vinyl work. Never heard of vynal. Is that a different type?

I store my windows (10 of them) lying flat on my aft bed.
Do you worry about the zippers and/or snaps laying against the clear VINYL? Obviously folding is a no-no. I just want to make sure I don't get scratches or blemishes in the clear VINYL.

·
12,052 Posts
My back 5 windows have screens so the zippers and snaps will never touch. I just ordered all new 5 windows for the front this spring. Didn't want to deal with bad craftsmanship local shops so I ordered them from Cruisers Yachts direct. I will take care of these a little better after paying for new ones.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.