Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself and a few friends are going out fri. I wanted to know if anyone had any good ideas of places to fish. I have been out a few times to gino's a few weeks ago. but have been unable to to get out lately. My roomate went to cotton rd on sun. and caught 39 keepers between 7-12 inch. Any advice would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Went out to cotton rd. 1/4 mile out 100 yards north. Saw fish all day...some slow times. from 7:30-5. 6Fow caught 30 kept 15...speard 2 bigest 10 inch. sorry no pics. Saw 2 bass, 2 pike, 2 muskey, and 2 foot dogfish that came up the hole to get air...could have liped him he stayed so long.Fish were not agressive. All in all fun day out.

·
Registered
697 Posts
QUOTE(fishstu @ Feb 5 2010, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Went out to cotton rd. 1/4 mile out 100 yards north. Saw fish all day...some slow times. from 7:30-5. 6Fow caught 30 kept 15...speard 2 bigest 10 inch. sorry no pics. Saw 2 bass, 2 pike, 2 muskey, and 2 foot dogfish that came up the hole to get air...could have liped him he stayed so long.Fish were not agressive. All in all fun day out.

bowfin breath air?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts