Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right all! Here's something a little different on the horizon. I'm teaming up with Convincor & the SOSCL to present a Silent Auction to benefit the SOSCL! All proceeds from the evening will go to the SOSCL, and guests will have fun all evening long! More on the event in the Beach House.

The event starts at 6pm, with the viewing of auction items until 8pm. You will be able to bid on everything from televisions, shrink wrapping, jewelry, sports memorabilia, and more! There'll be something for every price range, so come on out and bid big for SOSCL!

Now, we are also searching for items to auction off! If you have something to donate: a Gift Basket, Boat Cleaning Service, Surveying Service, Hair cut, Restaurant Gift Certificate, clothing gift certificates....all is welcome! From services to items...it's all worth money to SOSCL! There will be a program and a reader board so that everyone knows who generously donated the items (and it's a tax writeoff!) ! Contact Convincor or me and we'll start the list! A great way to advertise for almost nothing!

Let's help make this a BIG PHAT success for SOSCL!!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
OK people, this is the second time I have been confronted with this dilema. There are non-boaters here too, so would a gift certificate be more appropriate than a survey?? See, this is different this time though because the only people that would bid on something is someone who would actually want to win it. What does the population say???

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Aug 19 2003, 10:15 AM)OK people, this is the second time I have been confronted with this dilema. There are non-boaters here too, so would a gift certificate be more appropriate than a survey?? See, this is different this time though because the only people that would bid on something is someone who would actually want to win it. What does the population say???
yup yup...gift certificate!

and thanks, hazy!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Unlike a raffle, the boating item would surely be bid on by a boat owner, hence actually get used.

CK~ Brinik will surely get in touch with you by Monday.
I hope that is not too late to donate. We are going to be on a rescue boat all weekend for the Gold Cup. Which makes it hard to get in touch with you until then. Just let me know if you need something before then.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
heya niki! nope, we won't need a final count until september 15th or so. plenty of time!

and ANYTHING is acceptable: i am donating a fossil watch compliments of ck promotions & event planning, as well as 'party kit.'

i'm getting some of my liquor companies to donate a basket of cheer, too!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I'm offering to be auctioned off for a date with me, (females only) I'll be very well dressed picking her up in my conv. vette then wisking her off to Dinner by boat. Then back to my cabin opps in mean off to a movie and then home starting bid $10 (I'll pay for dinner and movie). photos available on request. references avilable.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
seriously, pegleg! that's a great idea! we can do that!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I was being serious and for a little extra (to charity) I'll give extra

·
Registered
1,297 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(captpeglegg @ Aug 19 2003, 12:58 PM)I'm offering to be auctioned off for a date with me, (females only) I'll be very well dressed picking her up in my conv. vette then wisking her off to Dinner by boat. Then back to my cabin opps in mean off to a movie and then home starting bid $10 (I'll pay for dinner and movie). photos available on request. references avilable.

PROMQUEEN SAID SHE WILL GIVE $15 FOR YA !

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Aug 19 2003, 04:37 PM)We figured you wandered over from the other raft at the Moot on Sunday, now we know...

No rainbows here !

I seen you guys rafted real close to them though !
whats up with that, tired of pretty ladies, now you want pretty guys ? in speedo's, bbq-ing brautwust, meetballs, and for desert chocolate covered banana's

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
we'll take a raincheck & let your mahn gravhee run down the drain,there, pal! lol!

i've gotten a few pm's of stuff...here's what we'll do:
1-pm me or convincor with what you have. we'll decide how to pick it up.
2-before it gets picked up, please write up and include the name of the person or company who gets the credit for it, and a brief description of the item.
3-we'll pick it up and store it til the auction!

and remember....ANYTHING will work! except man gravhee!

LET'S MAKE THIS BIG!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ttt, folks!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts