Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Are you sure the priority deadline hasn't expired for LSC??? I tried to go to the website and find out for you, but I couldn't find anything....I will check some more..

Never mind you are good until July 28th...Good luck, I hope you find someone..See you there...
They may be heavy on boaters for LSC so you may not have anything to worry about...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(motocross269 @ Jul 27 2009, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are you sure the priority deadline hasn't expired for LSC??? I tried to go to the website and find out for you, but I couldn't find anything....I will check some more..

Never mind you are good until July 28th...Good luck, I hope you find someone..See you there...
They may be heavy on boaters for LSC so you may not have anything to worry about...
they have 40 more co-anglers

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Holy Crap.....40 more????? I just signed up for the first Detroit River as a Co angler...I guess I better start looking for a boater...I may switch over to a boater if I find some fish...
Maybe some more boaters will sign up at the last minute...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.