Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mom was rushed to the hospital at 5 this morning, couldnt breath...was airlifted to St Johns..on ventilator.not sure what is wrong... doenst sound good.
We are leaving here by noon...driving home. Wont be online , will check in when we get there.

Please say prayers.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
hope things go well. she will be in everyone's thoughts.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Your family is in my prayers! Have a safe trip home!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Im sorry to hear the unfortunate news. Are hopre and prayers are with your family.

Hang in there Elane.

·
Registered
320 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Feb 16 2004, 11:32 AM)Mom was rushed to the hospital at 5 this morning, couldnt breath...was airlifted to St Johns..on ventilator.not sure what is wrong... doenst sound good.
We are leaving here by noon...driving home. Wont be online , will check in when we get there.

Please say prayers.
Elaine,

So sorry to hear about your Mom
. You & Dick drive safely...and just wanted to let you know if you guys need a place to stay....you can always stay at the Instigator Inn!!

You will be in our prayers baby!!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are with your mom MrsS.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
You got them! Drive safely!

I completely understand what you are going through <_< It sucks.

Prayers and being there for your mother is all you can do.

We are here for you.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Robynator @ Feb 16 2004, 11:39 AM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Feb 16 2004, 11:32 AM) Mom was rushed to the hospital at 5 this morning, couldnt breath...was airlifted to St Johns..on ventilator.not sure what is wrong... doenst sound good.

Please say prayers.
Elaine,

So sorry to hear about your Mom
. You & Dick drive safely...and just wanted to let you know if you guys need a place to stay....you can always stay at the Instigator Inn!!

You will be in our prayers baby!!!
So sorry to hear!

Ditto on what Robyn said!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you everyone. I know all the prayers will help.
Thank you gators (Insti & Robyn) !!! Have no idea where we will be...will figure it out when we get there...appreciate your generous hospitality!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Sorry to hear the news. Your mom is in my prayers...hugs to you two - be careful driving.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
sorry to hear this
have a safe drive back, at least you can ease your way into the colder states!

keep us updated when possible.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts