Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I debated about posting this, but I am so sick to my stomach..and have to talk to someone.

My sister Dawn called yesterday. She found 4 lumps in her breast, the same one that had cancer before. She went to the Dr. Its cancer..again. She has to have another mastectomy. And go thru chemo again. She sees her surgeon today. Dont have any details yet.

Please pray for her....she is such a wonderful person. I can't beleive she has to go thru this again.

And thank you for being there.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I'm sorry we're not there to hug you right now, and you did the right thing by reaching out and getting it out - you have to do that Elaine or else you will go crazy

I promise, promise, promise you guys will be in my prayers today

Hoping the surgeons get in, get the bad stuff completely out, and that your sister will find the courage inside her to be strong and STAY POSITIVE

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Prayers to her and the family Elaine

·
Registered
741 Posts
Prayers already sent for your sister Dawn and many more to come. She must be a strong person to already go through this before so she'll be just fine. It's sucks really bad that she has to go through all that again.
God Bless Dawn!!!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Prayers for you and your Sister...SO SORRY to hear the news Elaine...please know we are there for all of you. Call us anytime you need to talk.

Tom and Cyndi

·
Registered
338 Posts
I will uplift Dawn in prayer, and have faith in Jesus' name that His (the Father's) will be done...for He would have all to be saved (healed) and none to perish. Keep the faith ladies. The peace of Christ Jesus surpasses all understanding.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
So sorry to hear about that Elaine. If there is anything we can do on this end let us know! My prayers are with her and your family!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
That's truely sad to hear.

Thought and prayers with her.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Elaine, as before, Dawn will remain in my prayers and thoughts. God's Blessing to her and your family.

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
Just said my prayers....and prayed for the Dr.s and surgeons taking care of her.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts