Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know anybody that does professional work on walls and ceilings?

Spray on Stucco didn't work and it's now an utter mess and I just want to finish it and move on...

with somebody who does it for a living, not a side or handy man type thing...

tanks!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's positively horrid...

I don't know what to do... lot of money has been invested to get it to look this bad...

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jan 23 2004, 11:45 AM)It's positively horrid...

I don't know what to do... lot of money has been invested to get it to look this bad...

Give me some money, I could make it look even worse if you want.

Good luck. Hope you can get it fixed.

·
12,052 Posts
6 p's is my motte

prior planning prevents piss poor performance.

Proper prep. is really necessary for a job like yours Pauline. What di you want to do now? remove the stucco and paint instead? Any drywall with age of moisture conditions must be dealt with in a different manner.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
had some done a while ago plaster work i called person in hazel park , what a joke i could have done a better job my self. had to go over his work to make it look decent. guy i used to know retired and moved . cant recomend a good plaster person. but will say dont call guy i used artistic. in hazel park.. good luck pauline ,, hope you find someone that does a good job.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jan 23 2004, 10:37 AM)Anybody know anybody that does professional work on walls and ceilings?
You looking to have some mirrors installed?

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
man i forgot to tell you when i saw you other night jabber s friend does that for a living we were talking about it he seemed like a real nice guy too. i was telling him about your cieling and he said yepp lot of hacks out there but thats all he does for a living i asked him for a card but he didnt have any, ask jabber or pm him .hopefully will work out for you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts