Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Canadain in need of some help.........
I love this web site it is very informative, we do not have such a site in Canada. The problem is I do not know where you guys are talking about (firecracker, dumps). If any one knows where some good perch fishing is on the canadian side of the lake or even some bass spots it would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Dumps is the old Dumping grounds straight out,Due East and a bit North, from the dephine channel also called ridges, not far from the detroit river in the lake. Look on your map and you can't miss it. Firecracker is the dividing line from Canada,Indian Reservation, and the U.S.A. right @ the end of the South Channel or Shipping Channel as it goes into the lake. It's the big marker there. They fish bothsides of the shipping channel S.W. of the firecracker,for quite a few miles, I think the east side is best.

h2o

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Here's the waypoint

Dumping Grounds North Tip through (Outer) American Side 42.24.33 82 49.07 13

h2o

·
Registered
739 Posts
Hey voodoo,

Check out basshavencanada.com, I haven't really followed since I found this site, but it deals more with the Canadian side.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Check the tournament forum here - the tourney fishers do a lot of fishing on the canadian side, esp the south shore, and you should find some postings of interest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts