Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...just when you think things are looking brighter (actually saw a rainbow today)...and I guess I was meant to be that I came home tonight instead of going out...may be on a plane to Philly pretty soon...

My mom is back in intensive care - a severe infection is travelling through her body and it's not looking good for her at all.

Please say some prayers, my friends. Thank You.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Oh Laney, I am so sorry. Our prayers , hearts and love to you and your family. I am here for you if you need anything at all.
{{{{{{{{Laney}}}}}}}}}}}

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Man that really sucks hang in there Laney, I got one stored up for her for right befor I go to bed, Ill even spit one out in church at tommorows wedding.

I might get better reception at the church then in my room.

Hope things turn around.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
LANEY - I am so sorry to hear this. This is awful news and the timing couldn't be any worse......Special prayers going out for you guys tonight

Hang in there, K?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Sorry Laney. My prayer is on it way.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this, Laney....You and your family have my thoughts and prayers....We are here if you need anything!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Wow... That's very sad news...
I hope she takes a turn for the good. She and you are in my thoughts and prayers!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Laney, I didn't know your mom was ill....my thoughts are with you...just like you, I thought I could go out tonight....stayed in because of a turn-for-the-worse with someone close to me.

this is delsolcruz

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(jetski @ Jul 17 2003, 10:39 PM)Laney, I didn't know your mom was ill....my thoughts are with you...just like you, I thought I could go out tonight....stayed in because of a turn-for-the-worse with someone close to me.

this is delsolcruz
Aww Julie....

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all so much.

My sisters and I are getting in the car and driving to Philadelphia tonight...

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 17 2003, 10:43 PM)Thank you all so much.

My sisters and I are getting in the car and driving to Philadelphia tonight...

Hope everything turns out well for your mom.Good luck and drive safe!!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Laney, Sorry to hear about Mom...I hope and pray that the Doctors taking care of your mom are the best and they take care of her!

Please don't let emotions cloud your mind while driving, I know easier said than done!

Thoughts and prayers! To you and your family!

Luv ya!
Gary & Debbie

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Julie

You have been on our own minds also! Hope everythings is OK too.

Call if ya need anything!

<GROUP HUGS> for everyone!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks again, everyone...your love and support mean sooo much to me...more than you know.

I'm out the door - 10 hour ride...

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 17 2003, 11:53 PM)If you can get near a puter while there post and let us know how it is going. Be careful driving.
Agree! If you can...

And please be carefull! Stop and rest when you feel you need it!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts