Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I seriously doubt anyone has them locally but i could be wrong.

If you need them QUICK they look easy enough to make. Get some HDPE (High Density Poly Ethelyne) and countersink your screws. HDPE is the same material that cutting boards are made from. I dont know where you can get a cutting board long enough, but doing it in sections shouldnt hurt it too bad. Also make sure you use stainless steel fasteners.

I saw other pictures where people have adapted a set of skis (removable of course) to the sides....

·
Registered
437 Posts
How about using those boat trailer bunk slides/glides?

·
Registered
992 Posts
QUOTE(Mini @ Jan 29 2010, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I seriously doubt anyone has them locally but i could be wrong.

If you need them QUICK they look easy enough to make. Get some HDPE (High Density Poly Ethelyne) and countersink your screws. HDPE is the same material that cutting boards are made from. I dont know where you can get a cutting board long enough, but doing it in sections shouldnt hurt it too bad. Also make sure you use stainless steel fasteners.

I saw other pictures where people have adapted a set of skis (removable of course) to the sides....

Try Laird plastics at 11 and groesbeck. If anybody has it it will be them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.