Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(RaftguywithJager @ Jan 3 2004, 02:45 AM)I did it...... no biggie...................................
You didn't have to go through what she and her date had to!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
UGH OWE, WHAT HAPPENED?

Or p29 and MrP29FunPolice LOL ! I had a date with this girl over a year ago, and they met me at Andiamo's Lake Front Bistro for dinner, well lets just say after those two got done with her, She NEVER returned any of my calls after that night.....
Bummer, she was really nice, and not bad looking lil blonde either...lol

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
uhh oh are we a bad influence?? what happend to many shots?? your date get sick?? hammer call him at 3 am?? and yell opa!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Jan 3 2004, 09:29 AM)uhh oh are we a bad influence?? what happend to many shots?? your date get sick?? hammer call him at 3 am?? and yell opa!!!

did hammer convince AJU that he thought he was sexy? was AJU hitting on him?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Really??

Pauline had a date???

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
pleeeeeeeeeeeeease tell us!!!!!
that way we can thrash teh perp with a wet noodle!

·
LSC Raft Moderator
1,472 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jan 3 2004, 01:36 AM)Jesus Christ!

Yeah you never know when you will drink a bit much and try to set the basement on fire!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
If nothing else he did a good job singing!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
ya'know, whatever happened was because we love you. You are one of the oldest members of LSCN and our resident clairavoyant.

Either it was because of that or it was too good of an opportunity to play a bit with a newbie!!

(If Hammer was involved, it was most certainly the ladder.)

Sorry to hear P.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I thought I'd come on line and check to make sure I wasn't getting bad mouthed on the net.

Pauline shouldn't worry, I had a fun time and couldn't stop laughing at the jokes you guys were making.

Don't worry it takes more than that to scare me off.
I'm made of Teflon®, so sh!t don't stick to me. hehe

1 - 20 of 48 Posts