Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toward the end of the day the boat next to us wanted to leave. The only problem is this guy would not get off there boat. He was wasted drunk and thought he was on his own boat and just fine where he was...... His friends ended up showing up and with a lot of talking and some lifting and pushing he ended up getting off. It was pretty funny looking back as long as it was not on your boat.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
the lady between all jacked up and rumpie insisted on telling pauligan and i that although she had a boyfriend she preferred women.

i was almost shocked into silence when i calmly blurted with conviction, "sorry, but i'm all about the d*ck."

the the boat on the otherside between rumpie's & convincor had the chick just WASTED and yakking INSIDE the boat. she also did a nosedive into the water...then as if the boat owners couldn't get anymore ticked, the chick with the furry blue hat yakked all down the side of the boat, too!

lol....we could have popped popcorn and entertained ourselves just with those 2 vessels!! lol!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 18 2003, 09:55 AM)the the boat on the otherside between rumpie's & convincor had the chick just WASTED and yakking INSIDE the boat.

the chick with the furry blue hat yakked all down the side of the boat, too!

lol....we could have popped popcorn and entertained ourselves just with those 2 vessels!! lol!
The only thing better than "Yack" entertainment is being amused by poopy baby diapers.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 18 2003, 09:55 AM)the lady between all jacked up and rumpie insisted on telling pauligan and i that although she had a boyfriend she preferred women.

i was almost shocked into silence when i calmly blurted with conviction, "sorry, but i'm all about the d*ck."

the the boat on the otherside between rumpie's & convincor had the chick just WASTED and yakking INSIDE the boat. she also did a nosedive into the water...then as if the boat owners couldn't get anymore ticked, the chick with the furry blue hat yakked all down the side of the boat, too!

OMG! I thought I was going to yak! Everyone was groaning & getting sick watching .......but still watched!

Thank you for NOT bringing Keke back to our place. She was trying to get you to. Big time.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 18 2003, 10:14 AM)The only thing better than "Yack" entertainment is being amused by poopy baby diapers.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
That was too funny! That guy really believed it was his boat. He just sat there looking confused. He just wouldn't believe his friends!!

·
Registered
625 Posts
I was watching the hurling and laughing, she was on the red sunsation, aiming her spew at the 25' eliminator cat, and I was rafted off of him, so I had a good view. Sorry it didn't grosse me out, I was just glad it wasn't my boat getting the overspray.

I went back to my friends house on the metro canal, and sonething happened to dougs cigarette's transmission, so he stayed there, and drank, and drank, and one of the guys that was on my boat tried to hang with him, bad idea. When I got there my friends was trying to help me dock, from the top of dougs cigarette, I pull up, he's trying to reach out, and grab my boat, he falls in, but is hanging off dougs boat, I'm trying to dock, now I gotta save a drunk itiot before he falls in and drownds, I get my other sober friend to hold the front, and Pauligan top hold the back, then I have to lift a 180lb guy straight up between 2 boats, it sucked. I got him so his waist was at the side of the boat, then grabbed his shorts and gave him the weggie of a lifetime. Then after I docked, All I wnated to do was leave, it was babysitting at it's worst. The drunk falling in the water guy, came out front, and fell in the ditch/drain , and couldnt get up. then Pauligan grabs a basketball, and is beaming him in the head, time after time, it was hilarious, but the drunk-o couldnt get up. See why I dont drink when I'm out on my boat! It's always the same story...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
were you at jason's house? that's some gross water! lol!

pauligan beaming his head...LMAO!!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Once again I participated in an event without recollection~~~!! Rob saved somebody??? hee hee...

Do remember hitting him in the head with the basket ball... but only once!! It fricken nailed him! haaa dont' think he knew what hit him.

·
LSCN Sponsor
283 Posts
Keep telling myself...
never pass out before Pauligan
LMAO!

·
12,052 Posts
Too funny! I heard the barf story from Mike at work, its his 25' eliminator cat. The Sunsation was another friends boat and they barfed all over inside and outside the boat.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 18 2003, 10:15 AM)Thank you for NOT bringing Keke back to our place. She was trying to get you to. Big time.

Is she the one wearing the back brace??? If so, she was chasing zman around his boat at the "all nighter" and wouldn't leave him alone. She must of heard him say he l!cks !t before he st!cks !t, all night long baby!!! I bet ya he never says that line again!!!

·
Registered
625 Posts
No we were at paul's house, Cary called me yesterday, wondering why he was sore all over, has a huge lump on his head, big scrapes all over his back, knees and elbows. I said " dont worry about that, more importantly worry about the dent in your wallet to replace the sunglasses of mine you broke in your drunken sloppyness"!!!

No response, dead air.....

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Aug 18 2003, 12:49 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 18 2003, 10:15 AM)Thank you for NOT bringing Keke back to our place. She was trying to get you to. Big time.

Is she the one wearing the back brace??? If so, she was chasing zman around his boat at the "all nighter" and wouldn't leave him alone. She must of heard him say he l!cks !t before he st!cks !t, all night long baby!!! I bet ya he never says that line again!!!

yup!! that's her! another time that day she also changed swimsuits...RIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN! i was getting something out of the boat and i hear 'PUT IT BACK ON!' and stuff like that so i look up and see what the hubbub is about and think 'oh man.
'

but that's her...with the backbrace.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts