Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what the heck. there's like tons of sherrif and cops at michael jackson's property!! what the heck is going on???

crazy!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup yup... faithfully every nite at 7:30 if i'm home!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
the guy needs professional help iam sure we will hear more on the news today.. guessing money he has will fix everything. like last time..

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Honestly, I don't think he did anything like that...

Yeah, it's wrong to have kids sleeping in your bed if they aren't your own... but his mental level almost seems like a kid himself; he seems harmless... I think it's a ploy for money, personally.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i agree with you, pauline. he is just a wacko....

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Once a child molester, always a child molestor.....He has a sickness and it's not going to go away. Unfortunately, he probably was molested as a child.....Bummer is he's one with tons of $$$$$.

What parent in their right mind would let their child spend the night with a adult in the same bed???? Something is wrong with them and they should not be entitled to a darn nickel.

UMPH! Not liking the board this morning...I want happy thoughts

·
Registered
409 Posts
After what happened in 1993, who in the right mind would allow their children to sleep over at Michael Jackson's, even if you were unsure if he did it or not??

I BLAME THE PARENTS WHO LET THE KID GO OVER THERE!!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
He just lives in la la land... I'm not sure I believe he is guilty, this time or last time, but he just doensn't make good decisions. He is just strange....15 years from now, I can't wait to see what his kids are like..He named both boys the same name I think..

Blondestreak - you are right, why would any parent let that happen??

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Come on people!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a freaking perv. Where there's smoke there's fire!!!!!

I don't think hush money is gonna cover it up this time.

Put him away!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
a warrant was just issued for his arrest!
he's in vegas shooting a video, so they'e trying to figure how he's going to surrender.

·
Registered
481 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 19 2003, 08:34 AM)Honestly, I don't think he did anything like that...

Yeah, it's wrong to have kids sleeping in your bed if they aren't your own... but his mental level almost seems like a kid himself; he seems harmless... I think it's a ploy for money, personally.
prolly is a ploy for money cuz who in their right mind would let their kids go to a guys house who admits he sleeps with little boys in their beds? theyre prolly using their kid as a pawn. but, i dont think that freak jackson is innocent himself, i mean, c'mon - sleeping with little kids and your 40 something?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts