Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so this is a short draft of what I would like to say about my services. Please give me feedback.

Dolphin Marine Co.
We specialize in comprehensive structural pre-purchase boat surveys, inspections, and appraisals. We utilize the most advanced moisture meters in the industry to check for osmosis and internal moisture problems in addition to percussion testing. We will help ensure that the boat you purchase is a worthy investment, not only for you, but for your lender and also your insurer. We utilize all available resources to get you the most accurate appraisal value so you will have the tools prepared to make an intelligent purchase. We will also check for USCG and State of Michigan safety regulations and provide you with the applicable pamphlets from each. With over 30 years of boating experience, we have gained the knowledge to know what to look for. Give us a call anytime at 586-420-9522.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ May 30 2003, 08:32 PM)Sounds pretty gay.
only thing your missing is the rainbow on the letterhead
be nice little man!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Hazy!

Good job...I think it's too long, though for an advertisement....maybe bullet the key points...call me if you want help with it

G

·
if i ever caught my mail man delivering that to me, i would shoot him, then stab him, then set him on fire, then run him over with my matador, then poo on him

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ May 30 2003, 08:38 PM)if i ever caught my mail man delivering that to me, i would shoot him, then stab him, then set him on fire, then run him over with my matador, then poo on him
WOW-
dude you have some issues!

G

·
QUOTE(puppetshow @ May 30 2003, 07:40 PM)QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ May 30 2003, 08:38 PM) if i ever caught my mail man delivering that to me, i would shoot him, then stab him, then set him on fire, then run him over with my matador, then poo on him
WOW-
dude you have some issues!

I HAVE NEW SHOES YES.
JUST GOT THEM, THEY HAVE A GOLD FISH IN THE HEELS
VERY RETRO, VERY HIP...
I AM 4'5" WITH THEM ON, I FEEL LIKE SHAQUIL ONEAL

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
THAT ONE WARRANTS A: LMCLAO!!!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts

Puppetshow:
Do you like this picture?

G

·
LAST TIME A HAD A CAN OF RHEDI WHIP I GOT THROWN IN JAIL, ME, MY BUDDY JAMBA, A GOAT, ARC WELDER, 10 MAGNETS, WOW, LET ME TELL, YA, WHAT A NIGHT...

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ May 30 2003, 08:55 PM)LAST TIME A HAD A CAN OF RHEDI WHIP I GOT THROWN IN JAIL, ME, MY BUDDY JAMBA, A GOAT, ARC WELDER, 10 MAGNETS, WOW, LET ME TELL, YA, WHAT A NIGHT...
LMAO

G

·
THATS MY OLD CIRCUS BUDDY, BILL PULLMAN.
HE USED TO SLEEP WITH THE RING MASTER BEFORE HA MADE IT BIG IN SPACEBALLS THE MOVIE.
THE RINGMASTER WAS A MIDGET TOO

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
just answer the question

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.