Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to see if avatar actually worked. If there isn't a pic of unicorns there it didn't, which means I will need help.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would be appreciative of some help as you can all tell, I'm not really good at this. If someone could find a clear pic of a unicorn that I could use it would be great.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Why don't you add it to your signature area, so that pic always shows up on the bottom of your posts that size. Just my .02

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(edeenorog @ Oct 16 2003, 02:16 PM)Okay Snowmaker, I'm trying to do what you suggested.
Hey I'm not snowmaker! <_<

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know. You're the one with the leg on my shoulder.
He was helping me with the sizing of the pic and telling me how to upload it. You can help with telling my how to get my name to sign on the bottom like Elaine's or Lisa's.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(edeenorog @ Oct 16 2003, 02:45 PM)You can help with telling my how to get my name to sign on the bottom like Elaine's or Lisa's.

You'd have to go to the website those are from and see if your name is on there. Just do the RIGHT-CLICK + Properties on one of thier names and get the web address of the site.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(edeenorog @ Oct 16 2003, 03:12 PM)I think I'm doing this right.
That way will work too.

Now, put this in your signature window:

[ING]http://www.lakestclair.net/forums/uploads/post-6-1066331561.gif[/ING]

But change both INGs to IMGs

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(edeenorog @ Oct 16 2003, 03:20 PM)Again, Thank You Snowmaker. What type of liquor do you drink? I owe you a bottle.
Don't worry about it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts