Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Looks sweet, Al! But please re-size a version to use as your avatar. Currently, it's loading a 1000x600 image everytime it loads.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
pretty cool!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Sep 2 2003, 07:33 AM)Looks sweet, Al! But please re-size a version to use as your avatar. Currently, it's loading a 1000x600 image everytime it loads.
.....as soon as I get home. Sorry bout that.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hazy, I like your new avatar but I have to say honestly, I like your old one better. Anytime I saw yours, your fish was moving and added some fun character to the sight.
I guess I am just used to your old one.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(firecracker @ Sep 2 2003, 02:18 PM)Hazy, I like your new avatar but I have to say honestly, I like your old one better. Anytime I saw yours, your fish was moving and added some fun character to the sight.
I guess I am just used to your old one.

I really liked it also, I still have it at home on my PC. I just felt I needed a change.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry guys, but the site won't let me upload a pic from my pc without it being on the web first.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Cool! Dolphins getting ready to have sex!

I hear they are the only animals other than humans to have sex just for pleasure!

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Sep 2 2003, 04:33 PM)Sorry guys, but the site won't let me upload a pic from my pc without it being on the web first.
I had that same problem...wonder why that is?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Could somebody help out a newbie. I've been to way to many avatar sites and most of it is garbage. What's a good website for downloading and avatar?????

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(samson @ Sep 3 2003, 04:14 PM)Could somebody help out a newbie. I've been to way to many avatar sites and most of it is garbage. What's a good website for downloading and avatar?????
Mine don't come from avitar sites. During my internet parusing, if I see something that I think would make a cool avitar, I snag it.

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Sep 2 2003, 06:37 PM)Cool! Dolphins getting ready to have sex!

I hear they are the only animals other than humans to have sex just for pleasure!

Actually monkeys also have sex for pleasure and not just for procreation. Both monkeys and Dolphins have been witnessed participating in homosexual activities.

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
QUOTE(samson @ Sep 3 2003, 04:14 PM)Could somebody help out a newbie. I've been to way to many avatar sites and most of it is garbage. What's a good website for downloading and avatar?????
Tell me what kind of image you are looking for and I will help you find some good sources to consider.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Penalty Box @ Sep 3 2003, 11:38 PM)Mongo - I am looking for a cool hockey one. An action shot of a fight or good hit would be perfect. Thanks.
How about this one? Its not exactly hockey, but its funny.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts