Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
"With PERMISSION from the moderators of this site," We at the New Baltimore Fire Department are trying to raise funds for a THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA. We are selling raffle tickets for a 4 hour LIMO ride, dinner for two at Debono's Up The Creek, and a dozen roses from Empty Vase.
The cost of the tickets are $10 each, you need not to be present to win. The drawing will take place on June 29 at 3 pm after the Bay-Rama parade.

You can get your tickets from me next Tuesday, where ever we meet or you can buy them at the Fire Department during the parade, or we will have a booth set up during the Fish Fly Festival.

If you plan on buying them from me on Tuesday, I will need you to send me a Private message, so I can get a count.

Thank you all!

Once again this is posted with the permission from the moderators of this site!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I think I can speak for all of the moderators on the site in saying that we FULLY support our uniformed men and women that keep us safe. This is for a good cause, and the good of the people that you protect...I hope you raise the $$ to get the equipment you need and I'm more than happy to donate some $$ when I see you.

Attachments

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jun 11 2003, 05:06 PM)I think I can speak for all of the moderators on the site in saying that we FULLY support our uniformed men and women that keep us safe. This is for a good cause, and the good of the people that you protect...I hope you raise the $$ to get the equipment you need and I'm more than happy to donate some $$ when I see you.

ditto !

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Afiremen! I hope to see you next Tuesday, I'll hit you up for a ticket or two! Great cause for sure!

Man, I love this pic! What a great night that was!!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
My whole family is police and fire, count me in. Also, if you like I will provide you and your department with 50,000 watts of power to get the word out. I can announce it a couple time on Saturday morning up to the drawing date and I would love to have you or your chief or who ever come on the air to explain what the equipment is used for. I
lost an uncle who was a fireman, he drowned trying to save a couple of kids at the Dow chemical plant in Midland and I had a couple of other uncles who were policemen KIA in Detroit . My office # is (248) 395-9797/ext. 3350. You're going to get what you need
. . .B.

·
Registered
192 Posts
It's the least I can do for the folks on the front lines, especially during these uncertain times. All I can think of is all the guys we lost at the WTC on 9/11. I WILL NEVER FORGET DAMN IT. . .EVER:angry: ! Now, it's personal. . . B.

"To those of us who served, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Mike, count me in for a ticket!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Count me in for 2 . . . at least!!

Very nice sentiment B.B.! Excellent gesture as well!

I'll expect your presence at STEVE's BAR for the 6/29 BAYRAMA PARADE with the BIG RED BUS!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You peeps ROCK! Thank you one and all for all the help in raising funds. And thank you Camp-2-Fires, someone from the fire department will be calling you soon.

Thank you all

·
Registered
192 Posts
Do you have a flyer you can fax or e-mail me? I want to start hammering it tomorrow. If not I'll just thak the info on this thread. Kinda wanted something a little more official. . .B.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Camp-2-Fires @ Jun 13 2003, 12:01 PM)Do you have a flyer you can fax or e-mail me? I want to start hammering it tomorrow. If not I'll just thak the info on this thread. Kinda wanted something a little more official. . .B.
All the info I have is on the tickets and that is what i posted in the thread. Once again THANK YOU for all your help!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Got it. It'll start running on my show today and every Saturday till the event. I can't make any promises but I'll also try to get it on Scott & Casey and D&D. Bob.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts