Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
There's a new bass club in town. Big Water Bass! This club is strictly big water, Erie, Clair and the River. 8 events starting in April 27th in Port Clinton and ending Oct 5th. The schedule looks like this:
April 27 Lake Erie, Port Clinton
May 18 Lake Erie, Port Clinton
June 1 Lake Erie, Bolles Harbor
June 22 Lake St. Clair
July 13 Lake St. Clair
August 10 Detroit River
Sept 21 Detroit River
Oct 5 Lake Erie

The format will be a draw type, with you and your non boater competing as a team for the event. The year end awards will be Mr. Bass and Club Champion. Mr. Bass will be based on total weight for the year, while the club champion is based weight plus points earned at the events. The tournament fee is $25 per event and club dues will be $35 to $40, (not yet set). We will be in the Michigan Federation. If your interested, I can be reached at 734 516 6237.

Mark

·
Registered
927 Posts
so many clubs, so little money. tho this one sounds right up my alley. i need more experience on the bigger lakes. looks like ill be fishing from the back of someone elses boat again this year. now, if i could only clone myself, i could fish all the saturday tourneys with all the clubs. at this point i feel torn, torn like an old sweater.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Mark

Do you know which ramps you will be launching from yet for St. Clair, Detroit River and Lake Erie, Oct. 5th? Also, How many contestants do you expect at your tournaments? Thanks and Good Luck

Mark

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tournament Dates and Launch Sites
April 27th Lake Erie, Catawba Is., OH.
May 18th Lake Erie, Catawba Is., OH
June 1st Lake Erie, Bolles Harbor
June 22nd Lake St. Clair, L'anse Creuse Bay
July 13th Lake St. Clair, St. Jean
Aug. 10th Detroit River, Elizabeth Park
Sept. 21st Detroit River, L.E. Metro Park
Oct. 5th Lake Erie, To be Determined

Membership will be limited to 30 anglers.
Applications are now available via email or postal mail.

Mark Dowd

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Try it now, I was still uploading some changes to the site. I didn't think some would try to hit just yet.

·
Registered
927 Posts
couldnt help myself mark. its like that for me in the winter. if it has to do with fishing and its new im quick to check it out

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know whatt you mean!!! I have trying to explain to my wife that I suffer from L.F.S.D., Lack of Fishing Seasonal Disorder. A buddy and I are planning a trip to FL., we have a friend who retired last year and now lives down there. He is an hour from Toho.

·
Registered
440 Posts
How do you determine individual points since it's a team event? Do you just divide the weight in half? Do you split the points in half? Or does each guy get the full amount?

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Dowd,

It would save you some work AND answer questions for alot of people if you posted that info here.

I normally dont like people recruiting members here for stuff, but I make exceptions for tournament organizations......please dont just pop in and out offering only information on your cause. Try to add content to the rest of the site and we can and will all get along

Mini

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Big Water Bass

Due to problems with the free web server we were using, the down time was unbearable. We have switched to a hosted service, above is the new web site, we will be operational within 24 to 36 hours. Please stop by.
Thanks.....

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We would like to extend an invitation to all who are looking for a new club, whether you are a boater or non boater. Check out our web site.

www.bigwaterbass.com

1 - 16 of 16 Posts