Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
There's a new bass club in town. Big Water Bass! This club is strictly big water, Erie, Clair and the River. 8 events starting in April 27th in Port Clinton and ending Oct 5th. The schedule looks like this:
April 27 Lake Erie, Port Clinton
May 18 Lake Erie, Port Clinton
June 1 Lake Erie, Bolles Harbor
June 22 Lake St. Clair
July 13 Lake St. Clair
August 10 Detroit River
Sept 21 Detroit River
Oct 5 Lake Erie

The format will be a draw type, with you and your non boater competing as a team for the event. The year end awards will be Mr. Bass and Club Champion. Mr. Bass will be based on total weight for the year, while the club champion is based weight plus points earned at the events. The tournament fee is $25 per event and club dues will be $35 to $40, (not yet set). We will be in the Michigan Federation. If your interested, I can be reached at 734 516 6237.

Mark

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Didn't BWB break away from CVBA?? I know a bunch of those guys....good dudes...friends of mine!!!
I thought BWB has been around for a couple of years??!!...just curious!!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
...Isn't BWB a group of guys from the former CVBA?? I though they've been around for awhile?!
They're a good bunch of guys,...friends of mine from my old CVBA days!! Just wonderin'!!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I hate computers!!!! ahahah....server gives me an error message,......i retype a post,..and then the original reply FINALLY shows up.....Bill Gate's can kiss my Bass!!!!!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is a new club, we checked with the MI Fed. site to make sure there wasn't another club with that name in the federation. The club will be out of the Monroe area. Were looking to promote a club that someone with little or no fishing experience can learn a how and where to catch the greatest freshwater fish. The draw team format should help curb the "back seating" of the non-boater since their weight will be scored together. Were trying to mold it somewhat like the PWT does with their pro-am events. We should membership forms put together by this weekend.

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts