Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just upgraded from 1984 2150 bayliner to 2001 sundancer. Boat needs name. I put alot of thought in this name and would like to hear what you all think.
THANKS
1st I go to the boat for STRESS relief from work
2nd My nick name is DEE
3rd My last name is DeFer

DE - STRESS - ER
F
The logo I made looks real cool, it has half round letters
and the F flows under the stress and spells out my name.
DEFER. The problem is does this name sound too much like a distress call over the ship to shore. Don't want to confuse fellow boaters or coast guard. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
769 Posts
sounds like a cool name..
im still trying to find a name for my boat too. its a 1964 chris craft sea skiff. ol rotten [email protected]$tard would be fitting, but i dont think its a good idea to paint that on the back.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You came up with aquaholic ,thats different .but I guess you can put what u want within reason . if u like (o `l roton ?????) try speelling diff. or sumthin. thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mr. Bobhuntdeer I`ll toss around defering stress 4 a couple days THANKS

WET WOODIE much better then morning wood
You `ll have alot of fun with that name as long as nobody has it already. IT sounds a little familiar

·
Registered
769 Posts
Ill have to poke around to see if the name is taken. Coming up with a unique name for my boat is a little tougher than I thought it would be. Most of the obvious names are taken already.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Forget work, you dont want to always explain your boat name because your stressed, come up with a fun name.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
It will just hit you one day like a ton of crabs....go with what makes you laugh.

Aqualholic,
Somehow reading that makes me anxious to meet you....You must be related to somebody I know

and enough of the wood jokes, but rotten wood sounds funny..

·
Registered
769 Posts
im looking foward to partying with the lscn crowd as well threecrabs, unfortunately, my ol rotten barge seems to be making the decisions this summer. ive had it out once so far this summer. Hey, what do you think of the
TERMITE INN ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts