Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new BR will make its debut at Anglers point in the next day or two. Ask Jerry about it.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Angler's Point is really starting to get a serious Musky bait selection! I stopped in yesteray and picked up my Spin Flex's and they just got an order of RJT jigs and more Musky baits!!! They've got a few big cradles too. Super nice crew in there and anyone that hasn't stopped in should check it out!

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I was in there last week before I came out here and was happy to see the muskie baits section growing; both locally made and national brand. Good to see Bob's ware on the end cap in a prominant display. I'll get back in a few days and I need to get in there and check it out.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jerry has couple so check them out if he will let you. LOL

·
Sponsor Since 02-09
290 Posts
QUOTE(muskiebobsr @ Jul 22 2009, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>A new BR will make its debut at Anglers point in the next day or two. Ask Jerry about it.

Bob...Thanks so much, I'm honored! I might just keep them for myself. Hey Chef how did you get one?? LOL

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will make you a couple more along with a few Lucy's Lulu Jerry in the next few days.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(muskiebobsr @ Jul 24 2009, 04:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I will make you a couple more along with a few Lucy's Lulu Jerry in the next few days.

By the way You are welcome and it was my pleasure to do it.

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
QUOTE(AnglersPoint @ Jul 23 2009, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(muskiebobsr @ Jul 22 2009, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>A new BR will make its debut at Anglers point in the next day or two. Ask Jerry about it.

Bob...Thanks so much, I'm honored! I might just keep them for myself. Hey Chef how did you get one?? LOL

At Anglers Point of course
Now we have to gear you up for duck hunting!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.