1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
199 Posts
Actually, the song is about a year old, but it's a good one. The new album came out in December, it's got some other good ones too. (Though I am a little biased seeing that I have every album he's done.)

·
Registered
528 Posts
QUOTE(Island Time @ Jan 29 2010, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Actually, the song is about a year old, but it's a good one. The new album came out in December, it's got some other good ones too. (Though I am a little biased seeing that I have every album he's done.)

x2

·
Registered
605 Posts
I grew up with boater parents. I have heard enough!!! Every time I hear someone say its 5 somwhere or its another day in paridise or take me to magaravittaville I want to smash there head in with a parking meter!

I loath that man and his music and Florida....the whole carribian for that matter
its better here up north

·
Registered
528 Posts
QUOTE(BobFecal @ Jan 29 2010, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I grew up with boater parents. I have heard enough!!! Every time I hear someone say its 5 somwhere or its another day in paridise or take me to magaravittaville I want to smash there head in with a parking meter!

I loath that man and his music and Florida....the whole carribian for that matter
its better here up north

Remind me not to wear a flower shirt and drink a margarita anywhere near you.

·
Registered
605 Posts
QUOTE(CMB @ Jan 29 2010, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(BobFecal @ Jan 29 2010, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I grew up with boater parents. I have heard enough!!! Every time I hear someone say its 5 somwhere or its another day in paridise or take me to magaravittaville I want to smash there head in with a parking meter!

its better here up north

Remind me not to wear a flower shirt and drink a margarita anywhere near you.

Well its friday so if you want to go ahead and wear a hawaiian shirt..........mkay

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
I wonder if there is some guy down in Florida that is typing on some networking board saying things like. " I wish that Kid Rock would stay the hell up in Michigan, If I hear Bawittaba one more time I'm gonna spew blood and rip someones heart out!!!"

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
I don't mind Buffet, and I like the points in this song... but it's horrible! Maybe there's a studio version somewhere that would no doubt be better than this live version. The chorus around 3:30 is the only part that I enjoyed... but I'll be honest, I couldn't make it all the way though.

·
Registered
528 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jan 29 2010, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I wonder if there is some guy down in Florida that is typing on some networking board saying things like. " I wish that Kid Rock would stay the hell up in Michigan, If I hear Bawittaba one more time I'm gonna spew blood and rip someones heart out!!!"

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I've had this since last summer. It's kindo' the new Buffett style that I'm iffy about, but after a gallon of Margarita's, I really like it.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
QUOTE(BobFecal @ Jan 29 2010, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I grew up with boater parents. I have heard enough!!! Every time I hear someone say its 5 somwhere or its another day in paridise or take me to magaravittaville I want to smash there head in with a parking meter!

its better here up north

We were cleaning a repossessed 56' boat last summer. It was a friday we had been on the boat for over 8 hours. The boat a few wells down put on a Jimmy Buffet greatest hits cd on repeat.

At least 3 hours of the same Jimmy buffet music. If I had an automatic weapon I would have made the 6 o'clock news.

What is with Buffet and boaters.

Matt

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I'll remember to turn the stereo down if I ever meet up with any LSCNers in the summer, seeing as how I play a lot of buffett, and music of the like.

I am a Buffett freak, but I will be the first to admit that as of late the music he comes out with isn't very appealing to me. But give me any album of his from the beginning (Off to see the Lizard) to Meet Me in Margaritaville or License to Chill (I have just about all of them, anyway), and I am a happy camper. His newer stuff that he comes out with doesn't have the same feel to me as his older stuff, though. After buying Take the Weather With You, I decided no more new release buffett albums for me, I do really like the song Bama Breeze though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts