Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chrysler 300C

My company does the all the interior, except for the seats. I worked on the Center Console, and now am working on the right hand drive version of the instument panel.

I've seen the new Dodge(s), your gonna love'm!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
It's a sharp looking car. I'm looking to buy something in about 6 months. I know a lot of people dog Chrysler but they do every other car company too. I still like the LHS but maybe a SUV will be a better idea for this winter??? I guess i'll figure it out when i have a nice paycheck coming in.

G

·
I looked at the 300C at the auto show and was impressed. I like the Dodge Magnum, too. Kind of a bada$$ station wagon look. I just saw a show on Speedvision and they had a couple of guys driving a pair of 300Cs on a track and having a blast doing it. They were sliding around corners and it was about 3 or 4 solid minutes of tires squealing.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
It looks something like the 1990's Cadilacs

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
I've been eyeing this car for the longest time!!!

Love it, reminds me of an old gangster car.

Who is doing the interior?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Spent a lof of time talking about the 300C yesterday....pretty much everyone in the car loved it. To me it seems to have the lines of a bentley.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i've seen a few about town... they're sharp. i wouldnt' mind driving one.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Pretty bad a$$ car! I got to drive one already and it was pretty damn fast for a big car! If they don't have any problems it should be a great car! Gimmie a black or silver one with 20's and I'm good!!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Very sharp car

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(klm_media @ Apr 13 2004, 12:31 PM)I just got done designing, animating and programming this course for the Daimler Chrysler Academy.
Well, look who showed up out of lurkdome.

Hi, Keri Lynn.....

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(klm_media @ Apr 13 2004, 03:58 PM)Hammer - Rarr - retract your claws.
Not when your around....I know better.

I am Ninja, keeping claws out.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I like the older style of the 300M - very sleek and classy. The newer cars (this and caddy) all have a , well, I don't have anything positive to say so never mind

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
parked next to one in our parking lot this morning. nice car. still had the stickers on the tires, too bad its a Chrysler...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Apr 12 2004, 06:26 PM)I like the Dodge Magnum, too. Kind of a bada$$ station wagon look.
Ditto~Gives a whole new meaning to family car doesn't it?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts