Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie just chirping in to say hey. I'm top gun's little bro. He use to pick on me, now he can outrun me

He's been raving about the site, so I figured I'd check it out.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome folks!!!! Like I said, I'm top gun's bro, and I live in chesterfield (cotton and gratiot area). Love fishing but I'm at the mercy of whoever wants to take me out on their boat (I'm a boat ho)

I'm an electronic file manager for an electronic forms company in fraser, but the job I really love is being a mobile dj. I own Our Amps Go To 11, Professional DJ Services.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(littlewing @ Jun 1 2003, 08:25 PM)but the job I really love is being a mobile dj. I own Our Amps Go To 11, Professional DJ Services.
WELCOME!!!

I checked out your website...nice to see there's a lot of KID ROCK on your PLAY LIST ...we will get along just fine

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jun 1 2003, 07:40 PM)I checked out your website...nice to see there's a lot of KID ROCK on your PLAY LIST ...we will get along just fine

lol, thank you very much selena!! Yeah, in addition to wedding and other typical DJ music, a lot of my personal stuff is mixed in there (kid rock, srv, black crowes, stones, zep, etc).

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Madmax @ Jun 1 2003, 11:12 PM)Welcome . Now we have DJ for next week
A dj for next week????? uh oh, should i be scared? lol, whats going on next week?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Madmax @ Jun 1 2003, 11:12 PM)Welcome . Now we have DJ for next week
A dj for next week????? uh oh, should i be scared? lol, whats going on next week?

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
welcome aboard to my little brother

you'll enjoy the web sight, but if your at work while checking us out, be careful. It's easy to get carried away with all the reading and posting. Before you know it, you've been on for hours, and haven't done any work

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Top Gun @ Jun 2 2003, 05:26 AM)welcome aboad to my little brother

you'll enjoy the web sight, but if your at work while checking us out, be careful. It's easy to get carried away with all the reading and posting. Before you know it, you've been on for hours, and haven't done any work

thanks bro!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts