Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
As you may or may not know, some changes have been made to the layout of the forums. If you have the fishing forum bookmarked and come straight here, you may not have noticed it.

The changes that were made across the rest of the forums, included a new column on the left side of the screen. This column adds a new navigation menu to move you around the forum, and a link to the lake cams and the photo gallery. Also on the left side now is a box to search the forum, a box to search the web through Google, a list of all the users online, and box which contains all your user info, such as how many new posts since your last login, and some info about your inbox. If you are not logged into the site, there would be a username and password field here instead. You can go to any other forum in the site to check out this feature.

I haven't decided if I will make a fish themed version of that one standard over here, I'll let you guys decide that.

Another cool feature that you may have not come across yet, is what we call the "LSCN Home Port." This is a good overview page of what's going on in the forums. You'll find a mini event calendar, a list of the last 15 most recent topics, headline news around the lake, a mini chat feature, current weather, and a few other things. This is a good page to bookmark. You can get to the Home Port by clicking HERE.

If you have any questions or comments, let me know.

Edited to add link. Thanks Mini.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
You forgot the link Cap'n.....

For all that want to check it out, look near the top of the screen for LSCN Home Port.....

You can also change the skin of the board under your control panel to see the additional features.

Mini

1 - 2 of 2 Posts