Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a few days now that I've seen any really new or substantial reports on how people are doing or are any people catching any fish in and around the raft or Anchor Bay. Post a report in this new thread and let's here from ya.

·
Registered
18 Posts
QUOTE(bluegiller @ Dec 31 2009, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's been a few days now that I've seen any really new or substantial reports on how people are doing or are any people catching any fish in and around the raft or Anchor Bay. Post a report in this new thread and let's here from ya.

Just got off the ice at 6:15pm from Ballard's Launch ice condition in off to the left was 3-4 inches of ice, bunch of dinks,water's dirty still, went further out sitting on 1.5 inches of ice looking for cleaner water.Try again tommorrow.

·
Registered
654 Posts
QUOTE(werawera @ Dec 31 2009, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(bluegiller @ Dec 31 2009, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's been a few days now that I've seen any really new or substantial reports on how people are doing or are any people catching any fish in and around the raft or Anchor Bay. Post a report in this new thread and let's here from ya.

Just got off the ice at 6:15pm from Ballard's Launch ice condition in off to the left was 3-4 inches of ice, bunch of dinks,water's dirty still, went further out sitting on 1.5 inches of ice looking for cleaner water.Try again tommorrow.

too scary !!! finishing up the year on a deer hunt, then some squirrellin till ice is better and things more promising,, great luck to all !

·
Registered
363 Posts
QUOTE(bluegiller @ Dec 31 2009, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's been a few days now that I've seen any really new or substantial reports on how people are doing or are any people catching any fish in and around the raft or Anchor Bay. Post a report in this new thread and let's here from ya.

I will give you a report Sunday. I am going to give the old pimp guarantee. I will have all day Saturday to find the fish, so expect a pic of some nice fat slabberoo's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts