Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor since 10/06
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got in a ton more of the bucktails from Georgian Bay guide and lure maker Johnny Dadson.

All of them are sweet colors and a variety of the "Lil Darlins" and the bigger "Boo Dadleys"

They run great on your down rods, the guys up there run them fast 5+ mph a foot or two under water or casting them

Johnny, his crew and guide customers are hammering hogs up there almost daily with a 1 rod per man law on Georgian Bay

Come on down and check em out

Hope To See Everyone Soon

Fish On,

Jimmy's Boats & Baits
37934 Jefferson
Harrison Twp. MI. 48045
jimmysboatsandbaits.com

·
Registered
5 Posts
QUOTE(Jimmy's @ Aug 11 2009, 06:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We just got in a ton more of the bucktails from Georgian Bay guide and lure maker Johnny Dadson.

All of them are sweet colors and a variety of the "Lil Darlins" and the bigger "Boo Dadleys"

They run great on your down rods, the guys up there run them fast 5+ mph a foot or two under water or casting them

Johnny, his crew and guide customers are hammering hogs up there almost daily with a 1 rod per man law on Georgian Bay

Come on down and check em out

Hope To See Everyone Soon

Fish On,

Jimmy's Boats & Baits
37934 Jefferson
Harrison Twp. MI. 48045
jimmysboatsandbaits.com

Hey Byron

I couldn't imagine having to tend more than one rod. I have nothing but respect for you guys running 6 rods with boards and all that jazz.. I'd have all six lines in my propeller before too long.. hahaha

The baits are really hot this year once again. My good friends from Kentucky Dave and Amber Smith just lit up Georgian Bay with His and Hers 50 inchers in only 3 days.. Thing is, Amber's Musky was a 56x25 and weighed 48 pounds!

Johnny

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.