Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning,

I am really not sure who moves the bus but there is a new litter of kittens in our construction yard where the bus is kept and I do not want them to get hurt. I just want to let the people know who move the bus that they are there and if they can check the wheels wells, under the hood and the surrounding area before starting up the bus, we would greatly appreciate it. I am sure that you do not want to hurt them either so I just wanted to for-warn you that they are there.

Thanks a bunch,

Sarah

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
what is this onslaught of kitties? are we being invaded?
be good to the kitties! meow!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 28 2003, 09:45 AM)what is this onslaught of kitties?
Yeah. I've never seen so much pu$$y in here.

(If I hadn't said it, someone else would have.)

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Laughing looking at the characters on Simasko's Red Bus in his signature.

In the back we have P-29...
In the middle we have Joe Simasko...
In the front (the spazzoid) I believe is Peg Legg (or, should it be Eddie?)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 28 2003, 09:00 AM)Laughing looking at the characters on Simasko's Red Bus in his signature.

In the back we have P-29...
In the middle we have Joe Simasko...
In the front (the spazzoid) I believe is Peg Legg (or, should it be Eddie?)

That's hilarious!!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 28 2003, 08:56 AM)Where is the bus at??

Can we get a look at them?
You can try but the mama cat is there and she does not like us around her babys. I am afraid to touch them because the mama may not want to take care of them anymore and the mama cat is intimidating. Let Eddie know if you want to try to see them, he knows where the yard is at. I would go with you but I have Laney's jewlery party tonight and we leave for HIlton Head, SC early tommorrow morning. Talk to you soon!!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 28 2003, 09:19 AM)Any idea on how old they are?
I have no idea. Probably around eight or nine weeks. They are strays though so I really don't know.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Poor little kitties......The mom must be wild, if she's intimidating and doesn't want you near them. Are they out in the open or do they have some sort of shelter?

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 28 2003, 10:56 AM)Where is the bus at??

Can we get a look at them?
THE BUS IS AT LAKEPOINTE CONSTRUCTION YARD AT JEFFERSON & SOUTH RIVER RD.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(FullThrottle @ May 28 2003, 11:17 AM)Poor little kitties......The mom must be wild, if she's intimidating and doesn't want you near them. Are they out in the open or do they have some sort of shelter?
They are in the open but we have a building that they can get into. We also have pipes and a lot of equiptment that I am sure that they use as shelter. I know that they got into the building because they pulled down a birds nest that was there....I don't like that but I guess it is a part of nature. They will be ok there as long as no one messes with them.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
LAST TIME I WAS THERE I SAW A NEST ON THE BACK PORCH WITH ONE BROKEN BLUE EGG. YUMMMMY~~ CHICK KITTY FOOD! <_<

1 - 20 of 21 Posts