Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
1,435 Posts
new lake record caught this evening 56 1/8 long 48.60 pds official weight by momc caught by tony jaros i believe fish was released

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i guess he was out by himself and had a thirty plus in the boat and then landed the big one

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
I have known Tony for a long time. I have him on tape landing two Muskie on Brunner Runner's way back in July of 1990. I'm glad for him as he is a nice Guy.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
great job Tony! And you all thought the 44 lber would take year end
You know there is a 50 out there! A 38 got weighed in two days ago and it barfed up a duck on Chuck Smith's boat. Now that's sweet!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Tony's a class act.. The Best and logged more Hours on the lake than anyone going way back to the Homer days. He has worked hard for that fish along time. It a honor to fish with him.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Great job Tony... Awesome fish...and yes he landed it alone, and I believe he is in his 70's...!!!

Thanks to Jim Fleming, Terry Vanderauer, Ziggie Obidzinski and Dave Helzer for helping Tony with his beast. Sportsmanship...plain & simple.
Also, Jim & Terry helped out Dave Clark with his beast on Wednesday. True class acts.

As stated above...Thank you Dave Clark & his Fish ThANKS.... these work awesome!!! A must have for serious anglers.

Scott D'Eath - MOMC President

·
Registered
333 Posts
QUOTE(sid fishes @ Oct 31 2009, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>monster! i would really like to see a picture of that barfed up duck.

????? Now that's strange.... A friend from work just told me that his uncle landed a 54 & 51 just the other day on LSC, and the 54 threw up a duck as well.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Not so strange...

About 10-15 years ago, the year end fish landed by Jim Daugherty (38.something lbs), had a full grown Blue Bill (scaup) duck in its belly when mounted.

Right now, there are 10's of thousands of Diver ducks on LSC, migrating thru. Huge rafts. A 3-4lb blue bill swimming to the bottom to feed...is a nice easy & tasty lunch!!! When diving...they look kinda like a fish.

Also, the local taxidermy had reported multple skis, he worked on to have 18-21 inch Sheephead and Suckers in them.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.