Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Polo Shirts for the men and Tank Tops for the ladies are available to order now. Delivery will be in mid May, probably at the boatshow, or at our Birthday Bash.

Decals, fleeces, T-Shirts and coozies are also available.

If there are any questions or problems, let us know.

LSCN Store

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
You need some people to model that stuff. Get CBJ in a tanktop.

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
I'm gonna go ahead and pin this one up top for a while. Now is the chance for you guys to get your LSCN goodies, since we only have sales on this stuff for a few weeks at a time. All proceeds go towards the upkeep and improvement of this website, so please support our Network!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
How true are the sizes on the polo's?? 3crabs wears a tall usually and I'm not sure if these polos will be long enough. Any tall guys have one already???

G

·
You know me.....I always buy three or four t shirts for the season ahead.

Everybody should at least buy a t shirt. I think that is the easiest way to spot a fellow LSCN'er out on the lake. Think about it, your out on Gull island, walking around. 6 or 7 people are wearing this cool looking t shirt. Other's are bound to ask you about LSCN. There curiousity will drive them wild and have to check out the site.
That is networking at it's finest!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can order your merchandise right through the store. You order and pay now, and then pick up the merchandise in a few weeks. If you prefer to have it delivered, there's a button to add shipping to your cart. Shipping is $10 extra.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Apr 21 2003, 10:30 AM)New Polo Shirts for the men and Tank Tops for the ladies are available to order now. Delivery will be in mid May, probably at the boatshow, or at our Birthday Bash.

Decals, fleeces, T-Shirts and coozies are also available.

If there are any questions or problems, let us know.

LSCN Store
that tank top looks cute, but how true to size are they? i dont want anything too big or too tight.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Apr 24 2003, 01:46 PM)that tank top looks cute, but how true to size are they? i dont want anything too big or too tight.
too tight... yeah, that wouldn't be good!!!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Apr 24 2003, 12:54 PM)QUOTE(MaryJane @ Apr 24 2003, 01:46 PM) that tank top looks cute, but how true to size are they? i dont want anything too big or too tight.
too tight... yeah, that wouldn't be good!!!

hmmmm ok focker

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Apr 24 2003, 01:49 PM)Can you please answer my above question....thanks!
We changed to a different Polo manufacture last year, so I'm not real sure. I think Convincor is the only one that has one of the new style Polos.

I think the one I have is a large, and it does seem pretty long. Long enough... I don't know.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Apr 24 2003, 01:55 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Apr 24 2003, 01:49 PM) Can you please answer my above question....thanks!
We changed to a different Polo manufacture last year, so I'm not real sure. I think Convincor is the only one that has one of the new style Polos.

I think the one I have is a large, and it does seem pretty long. Long enough... I don't know.
How tall are you Capt'n Mike??? I hate buying him shirts, they never fit! I think if it's long enough on you then it should be fine. He just doesn't need a belly shirt!!! HHHHMMMM...........I'm feelin' evil, hehehe.

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
When it comes to polo shirts, I always tend to go with a larger size so that once it gets washed a few times, it shrinks up to its permanent size and it still fits me.

So my advice would be to lean toward the larger size.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
ummm...whatsupwithis? I went to order my ever so kewl tank and got this error message:

We are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later.

Error 3005

Return to the homepage

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Apr 24 2003, 09:23 PM)ummm...whatsupwithis? I went to order my ever so kewl tank and got this error message:

We are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later.

Error 3005

Return to the homepage

Oops, small bug in the code. Try it again... it should work okay now.

Thanks for letting me know!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts