Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have been boating on LSC for a few years now. I first discovered this site about a year ago, and just now decided to join and introduce myself. My name is Jeff and my wife's name is Karen. We have a white/gray 2000 Fourwinns 268 Vista, hopefully we will meet alot of you on the water this year. We spent alot of time partying in the moot with you last year, but have not been out there yet this year. We were at JN this year and were in the gauntlet for a while.

We plan to be on the lake this afternoon and stay out there till Sunday. Plan is to catcha some fireworks tomorrow (the 4th), and be in the Moot for Saturday and Sunday both. Hope to meet some of you.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Welcome aboard, Mailman. We are having a party tonight at Habor Club North if you would like to join us and meet some new people!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Yes welcome Mailman. Defnitely, if you can make it to Harbor Club North tonight it would be a great way to break the ice with everyone.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Pam that picture is TOO CUTE!!!

Welcome Mailman - you've found the greatest group of people that you will ever meet in you life!! You'll See!!

And I see you too Sheik ~ Welcome to LSCN as well

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the welcomes form everyone. We look forward to meeting all of you soon. We never made it to the party last Thursday night. We had plans to meet friends up in Algonac. We ended up staying up that way for the rest of the weekend and doing the fireworks up there. Had fun in the storm out on Strawberry on the 4th!! We never made it to the Moot last weekend either... hopefully this weekend.

Taxman: Yes I am a real mailman in Troy.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Jul 4 2003, 04:45 PM)Welcome aboard.

Stay away form my wife!

Its not the mailman you need to worry about, it's the milkman!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Welcome to the site. Do you have a name on the back of the boat? Also why did you wait a year to join? Did you read the board often but never jumped in? Just curious.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 8 2003, 03:29 PM)Welcome to the site. Do you have a name on the back of the boat? Also why did you wait a year to join? Did you read the board often but never jumped in? Just curious.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No my boat is not named yet. Still haven't come up with the right one. Not quite sure why I waited a year to join. I just came here from time to time and read the posts, but never bothered signing up and posting myself.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.