Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just thought I would introduce myself to the board.
I am a self proclaimed smallmouth junkie and I do most of my fishing on Simcoe and the Kawartha`s and a little Bancroft as well.
So here it is my brother moved to Belle River a while back and he is bugging me to come down and take him out fishing well my schedule as finally allowed me to get down to St.Clair at the end of the month.
Now I do not know much about Lake St.Clair except there is something called the hump that is supposed to be a good spot other than that I am blind.
Just looking for some general info on tips and tactics and basically what the water is like when the wind kicks up a bit.
Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
QUOTE(Navigator165 @ Jul 10 2009, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi All,

Just thought I would introduce myself to the board.
I am a self proclaimed smallmouth junkie and I do most of my fishing on Simcoe and the Kawartha`s and a little Bancroft as well.
So here it is my brother moved to Belle River a while back and he is bugging me to come down and take him out fishing well my schedule as finally allowed me to get down to St.Clair at the end of the month.
Now I do not know much about Lake St.Clair except there is something called the hump that is supposed to be a good spot other than that I am blind.
Just looking for some general info on tips and tactics and basically what the water is like when the wind kicks up a bit.
Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Well let me be the first to welcome you, to the site and the Lake. There is a ton of good info on this forum - spend some time looking at recent topics, I know there are several addressing your questions - you can do a search as well.

Good luck, have fun, good fishing!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
welcome to the family Navigator! Glad to see you signed up. Lurking much? lol jk bro...The "hump" is in canadian waters (I think), so make sure you got your can. license...dont wanna get popped over some fish. Just as superman said, just scroll thru the previous posts and im sure you'll find what your lookin for. Or you can even use the "Search" function...you'll prolly find more than your lookin for there.

lipless cranks and tubes work great on this lake. Just find the random weedbeds and nail the edges, and you should find fish.

Good luck, tight lines

1 - 4 of 4 Posts