Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody.My son canuck told me about this site 2 yrs.ago and almost everyday I go on it.I just want to thank everyone out there for all their info.It has really help me so much.I am new to the fishing world but now with all of your help I am really into it.I don't have much to offer as far as knowledge to our sport.But with all the help of you maybe one day I can help.Thanks again to everyone for all of your help.GREAT SITE

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Papa Canuck:

Welcome to the network and thanks for the compliment. We all try hard to help and learn all we can to make fishing more understandable and successful when we break water with our lures. It's good to have you aboard and post how you do on the lake, that really helps. It's so good to have a father and son on this forum.

h2o<--keep fishing simple i do.

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Welcome. Don't sell yourself short. I'm sure there is plenty you can offer. If you get out just report in, even if it is just basic info on how the lake looks.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Welcome to a great site. Where abouts are you fishing out of on that side of the pond. Spent many years fishing out of Pike Creek. Kind of miss my old spots between Tecumseh and Belle River.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Icet I live on this side of the pond and happy to be here.As far as where I fish it's where ever you guys tell me where it's happening.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts