Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all.

Just joined. Have been a member of another site for 3 years. Decided to join this one because we boat in St. Clair most of the time with trips to Lake Erie and Huron.

We keep our boat at Sassy. Formula 400 SS.

It will be nice to get to know more Lake St. Clair boaters.

Mike

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Welcome aboard MooseKnuckle!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
MooseKnuckle

Now we need a CamelToe.

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
MooseKnuckle,
Welcome to the fun!!! I think we talked on the other board??? We were the one's with a 330 SS from Shelby Twp. How did the delivery of your boat go??? Ours is in our driveway for now till I finish my Spring clean-up. Anyways.....I think you will find that this is a great
group of people!!!!

XO

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
QUOTE(Mr. Big @ May 1 2003, 12:30 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 1 2003, 04:53 PM) MooseKnuckle

Now we need a CamelToe.

you guys are so not funny!

Do camel's even have toes?? JK

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Mr. Big @ May 1 2003, 12:30 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 1 2003, 04:53 PM) MooseKnuckle

Now we need a CamelToe.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the welcome comments. The name MooseKnuckle came out last year at PNB...and has stuck with all the guys ever since. Have a little MooseKnuckle handshake also

Boat is schedule for delivery next week, can't wait.

Will be checking this board out more often, when is the big gathering of board memebers?

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(MooseKnuckle @ May 2 2003, 09:59 AM)Will be checking this board out more often, when is the big gathering of board memebers?
Nearly every day...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts