Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I have been looking at so many posts as a guest and getting great information.(Thank you) I figured I should become a member and introduce myself.

I am a first time boat owner and rack storing at Anchor Bay Marina. I hope to get a chance to meet some of you out on the water.

TAXMAN I think I tied up behind you at jobbienooner.(I have the red/white stingray)

See ya when I see ya.

Cotty

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Cotty - Great to have ya aboard. Come out to Muscamoot Bay this weekend; you're sure to see many, many LSCNr's.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Welcome aboard cotty!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mongo I actually heard about the site through my little brother. He use to work with a guy who builds the web pages for this site.

As of right now I plan on being out at the Moot. I should be in the raft ,hope to meet some of you out there. I have the red/white Stingray.

Cotty

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
velcome to our fun!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Jul 18 2003, 03:10 PM)Mongo I actually heard about the site through my little brother. He use to work with a guy who builds the web pages for this site.

As of right now I plan on being out at the Moot. I should be in the raft ,hope to meet some of you out there. I have the red/white Stingray.

Cotty
Welcome Cotty. Now we're curious though... There's 4 of us guys that work on the site. Where did your brother used to work?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cap't Mike,

I actually think my brother worked with you. My brother said the guys name was mike but couldn't remember his last name.

Do/did you work at ONstar? If so then your the one he worked with, if not then it was another.

Cotty

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Welcome Cotty

When at the moot look for can coozies t-shirts hats and boats with LSCN logos. When you find one, walk up to the owner and introduce your self. Dont be shy this is a great group of people to get to know. Not only for there knowlage of the lake and boating but for the fellowship. I was introduced to the gang by a friend XO (on this bord) this spring and I was welcomed with open arms and a few cold beers

1 - 20 of 20 Posts