Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to overwhelming growth I decided to make two additions to the moderating team.

I welcome Shandog and Bill272!

Bill272 will be moderating the "Lake Discussion" board while rerun moves to the "LSCN Boat House" with Shandog.

Bill272's countless years of experience on the lake and boating knowledge will be an asset to Lake Discussion board and I thank him for joining our team.

The rerun and Shandog team (Regis and Kelly) will moderate the "LSCN Boathouse". The overall value that these two bring to our members and the soul of LSCN are indescribable.

I will be stepping down as moderator of the LSCN Boathouse, I will remain on-board as the administrator supporting our moderators. All questionable content, member issues will be escalated to myself.

Questions concerning content or member complaints should be directed to the moderating team.

All technical and login issues should contact Capt'n Mike.

Welcome aboard!

This is not the end of it, more growth is yet to come......

Moderator rules to live by:
-No swear words. (#$%^ substitutes are allowed)
-No nudity (PG13 only)
-Keep members from abusing each other
-Move topics if needed (rare)
-Keep threads on track (only if needed or requested)
-Business promotions must be approved by Capt'n Rob
-No promoting parties or until you have 250 post
-Do not promote a party within one week of an official LSCN event.
-Send board setting and tech issues to Capt'n Mike

Keep this post up by congratulating them......

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
congrats!!! moving up in the world eh?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Didn't we nominate Bill272 to be a monitor last year? I new it would be just a matter of time. Congrats Bill, your boating knowledge and sense of humor are a great assest to this board. Drinks on Bill at the Tin Fish next Sat.

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Ya....what Rico said!!!
Congrats to the both of you!!!
Bill, maybe this is why you guys are shopping for a new
boat....got yourself a promotion!!! Ha Ha

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Congrats !!!

G

·
Congrats Shandog and thanks everyone and Capt Rob. Sure Rico, drinks on me at the Fish... I'll buy all that my new LSCN Corporate American Express card can hold (I'm sure that will be coming in the mail sometime next week...) And speaking of boat shopping, as of noon today, we'll be the proud former owners of our boat. It'll be hard to see her go, but I'm sure we'll see it out on the lake. Now it's on to finding new numbers to replace the "272" in my screen name.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Congrats both of you. I think Shandog is out of town so someone will have to pull this back up when she gets back.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ May 9 2003, 08:54 AM)Now it's on to finding new numbers to replace the "272" in my screen name.
I think "40" would work just fine.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Welcome, new moderators. It's officially official as of now. The moderators control panel is pretty self explanatory, but if you have questions, let myself or another moderator know.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Congrats guys!

Bill, are we on for tomorrow? I think Doug and I can get your baby across the lake between lightning bolts!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts