Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
We really need some new pictures for our online store. I haven't decided just how it will work yet, but I want to have pictures of our "peeps" wearing our LSCN gear in our store. So if you already have some LSCN gear, start thinking about how/where you'll get your picture taken.

This could be your big break!!

More details to come as we make them up! Ideas welcome though!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
now i know what anotherone meant by the marketing people! lol! ONLY KIDDING!!!

ok ok! i'm purchasing!!!!!!!
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wanna be in pictures!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
My NEW orange sweatshirt will look great with my blonde hair

Lord knows there are enough pics of me WEARING my LSCN gear....I own at least one of everything. I am a walking LSCN billboard...now's my chance to get my BIG BREAK --- pick me, pick me......

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very good, Al! Perfect start! A solo picture, with a nice background. Flowers in the hair are good too! I think the judges may take away some points for all the trash in the foreground, and the hair covering the embroidery though...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
let's hope cbj doesn't put more 'trash' in that picture with photo shp! lol!
great idea, capt mike!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
that was a bbq at metro early in the summer. The stuff in the foreground is bbq stuff. It was just a pic that I remembered to give everybody ideas.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CBJ actually wanted to do this, but he insisted on wearing a LSCN Tank top. That's just wrong!

CK - Do you have any ideas for prizes that we can provide the winners? Outside of the fame from being "seen on the LSCN Storefront" -- a few prizes may be a good incentive.

... only thing is, we would need like 8 prizes...

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Nov 18 2003, 08:41 PM)that was a bbq at metro early in the summer. The stuff in the foreground is bbq stuff. It was just a pic that I remembered to give everybody ideas.
I figured that wasn't too recent of a pic.

I understand comletely about the bbq trash. But the judges, they might not be so understanding.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Not exactly a wearable but merchandise I guess.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yup yup... i am on it, capt mike.
another thing we can do is hit up the sponsors for gift certs... i'll get at least 2 from jacks.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Nov 19 2003, 11:13 AM)Thanks snow! Are you going to submit an entry?
Other than a Coozie, I don't have anything to take a picture of.

If someone has a certain picture they like, but it doesn't have good background scenery, I could always Photoshop something.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 19 2003, 12:01 PM)Other than a Coozie, I don't have anything to take a picture of.

I have an idea....
it's kind of crazy.... but it's just an idea.

How about....
How about, you order some LSCN Merchandise for yourself?

I'm not sure if you heard, but there's been this merchandise sale going on. Yeah, but it ends today, so hop on over to the store and pick something out for you and your wife!

It's for a great cause!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Nov 20 2003, 08:02 AM)Or not...

D'oh! I forgot to look last night.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts