Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Fast~Eddie for the suggestion of putting the event photos in the gallery for *memories*, and thanks to Pauligan, Waterlogged and Snowmaker for sending me a ton of pictures. 10 new pages have been added to the photo gallery HERE.

If there's any mistakes in dates or any broken links, let me know.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
You've got a lot doubles in the Dyngus pics.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 1 2003, 10:25 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 1 2003, 10:04 AM) You've got a lot doubles in the Dyngus pics.
and your point is????
That he has lot doubles in the Dyngus pics.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 1 2003, 10:26 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 1 2003, 10:25 AM) QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 1 2003, 10:04 AM) You've got a lot doubles in the Dyngus pics.
and your point is????
That he has lot doubles in the Dyngus pics.

You are one, big blonde moment today!
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 1 2003, 10:28 AM)You are one, big blonde moment today!
Welcome to the club!

ME?!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
hey Capt'n Mike, sorry i haven't sent you ALL the photos i have yet. been BUZY

I will get to it this week....

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah really, was that a question I asked?

I don't know why I ended up with some duplicates. I don't know how Snow or Pauligan could have sent me the same pics?

Oh well, I think it's gonna stay that way -- looks like twice as much fun was had.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
One thing's for sure after looking at those pictures. I'm not very photogenic... Am I that ugly in real life?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jun 1 2003, 09:23 PM)One thing's for sure after looking at those pictures. I'm not very photogenic... Am I that ugly in real life?

Do you really want an answer to that?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jun 1 2003, 08:23 PM)One thing's for sure after looking at those pictures. I'm not very photogenic... Am I that ugly in real life?

yeah you are,.. me too !
wow

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.