Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

2005 PONY....400 hp.......sweet ride...........

·
Registered
419 Posts
looks pretty good. it will take some time to get used to the agressive styling. i'd like to see what the coupe looks like. i really like the rims. i guess they are supposed to be offering some interesting lether choices.

400hp? that must be a cobra.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 30 2003, 11:53 AM)very nice....

trading in?
HECK NO....she needs a sister, though

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Looks like someone flattened the bus.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts

GETTING ME GOIN' over here

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Signature Mustang design elements include a long hood, short decklid, a forward-tilted grille, C-shaped side scoops, three element taillights and a galloping pony in the center of the grille.

Under the hood, the Mustang GT concepts feature totally modern technology, with power coming from a 4.6-liter V8 with aluminum heads, a belt-driven supercharger, and a liquid-to-air intercooler that produces 400 horsepower and 390 lb-ft of torque.

YEAH BABY....gotta stop playin' here and get back to work....got the FRIDAY SYNDROME...

·
Registered
419 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ May 30 2003, 11:56 AM)

GETTING ME GOIN' over here

do you have a site or more on the specs? i heard a rumor that the were going to put the 5.4 litre in the cobras - the same engine as in the Expidishuns
that looks like the same engine as the 2003 cobras.

overall - a sweet machine.

·
Registered
419 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ May 30 2003, 11:59 AM)Signature Mustang design elements include a long hood, short decklid, a forward-tilted grille, C-shaped side scoops, three element taillights and a galloping pony in the center of the grille.

Under the hood, the Mustang GT concepts feature totally modern technology, with power coming from a 4.6-liter V8 with aluminum heads, a belt-driven supercharger, and a liquid-to-air intercooler that produces 400 horsepower and 390 lb-ft of torque.

YEAH BABY....gotta stop playin' here and get back to work....got the FRIDAY SYNDROME...
no way they will supercharge the GT? would they?

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
I would still take a new vette over any mustang....

I'm probably gonna get shot for saying that.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I checked out the Dodge 1500 4X4 Laramie last night........drove it.....fell in love with it.....has a 5.7 Hemi.....the one I checked out has the hood and air scoop.....ground effects....fiberglass tonneau cover.......
I'll have to race it against my Impala. <_<

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(Focker @ May 30 2003, 12:19 PM)I would still take a new vette over any mustang....

I'm probably gonna get shot for saying that.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts