Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know the guy and never heard of him yet.... yet.... It still amazes me the the SCS Board would hire a city mgr from guess where? Warren... nope Macomb.... nope Ypsi.... nope... ok lets get further Jackson... nope Ann Arbor... nope.... ok Higgins Lake! nope

they hired a guy from Racine WI..... I'm sure he is real tuned in to the problems of SCS and the lack of real support SCS gives to fishing, LSC, and the waterways.... I bet he has never heard of Bon Brea and PCB's... I vote and I get to b*&%#... so that is my vent for the day!

tip: stay off the ice, it's 50 f'n degrees!

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
It can't be any worse than DPS wanting to hire a guy to run the school district that couldn't pass Wayne State's English proficiency exam.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Zib @ Mar 9 2010, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It can't be any worse than DPS wanting to hire a guy to run the school district that couldn't pass Wayne State's English proficiency exam.

I saw some of his emails.... wow what a great example for educating the youth of Detroit!!!!!

great example of not what you know, but who you know...

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
1,435 Posts
all i have to say is it doesnt even matter who the city manager is. I work for the city and i see how it is run and the politics in scs are outta control. city council are the puppeteers anyways they tell the city manger what to do

1 - 7 of 7 Posts