Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

New Skins Available

751 views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Capt'n Mike 
#1 ·
We have some new "skins" or themes available to use. Remember that you can change your skins right from your control panel.

Early on, people asked for a plain theme so that they could surf at work without being too obvious. We now have one of those! Actually, most of the graphics are left out on this one, so it loads a little faster too.

These skins weren't tested extensively, so if you come across any problems, please let me know.

Some snapshots of the themes are below.

#4 ·
The Fish Theme

And now available, the fish with added side menu!

Note to those that visit the fishing forums. Currently, the set skin in there is the fish theme without the menu. For now, that's all that you can use in there. I will allow users to change their skins in there also, at a later date.

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
Oh yeah! You may also notice a few extra ads on the right side. These are just text ads and are supposed to be "targeted" to the content on the page, but because of our dynamic content here, I don't think they are going to work properly.

It you see something you like, (or even if you don't) please click through. It will help send some coin our way.

#7 ·
i haven't noticed a jack's ad in awhile. is everything ok?

#13 ·
QUOTE(freckles @ Sep 4 2003, 10:13 AM)Any way to get skins (or a hot key!) that look like an excel spreadsheet?
Haha! I like that idea, Freckles!

BTW, if you want to be even less obvious, you can turn off the display of avatars or embedded pictures in your control panel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.