Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think congratulations are in order?????

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
OMG, Mike! I still haven't even noticed! Too busy posting! I really need to get a life....like SnowPuff does!!!

Who blessed me with this title???? Capt'n Mike??? was it you????

·
12,052 Posts
How about just plain FREAK??

j/k Wait until I tell 3crabs.
He'll find more work for you to do.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 14 2003, 10:53 PM)How about just plain FREAK??

j/k Wait until I tell 3crabs.
He'll find more work for you to do.
My budddy.....I can always count on you for turning me into the Dudley-Do-Right man!!!!

How about just Freak!!! I am that! Just said it in the instant message thingy before I read this!

How's that, I'm agreeing with Hammer??

Like my penguins, cool, hug??

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
OMG!!!! WHERE HAVE I BEEN????

I JUST noticed those penguins and I am LMCLAO

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 14 2003, 11:29 PM)OMG!!!! WHERE HAVE I BEEN????

I JUST noticed those penguins and I am LMCLAO

I can't blow them up
so all can see better......don't have the software.....Have lots of hardware parts if anybody needs something.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Congratulations Freaky-Lady!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Glad I'm not the only one anymore. Its lonely at the top.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 15 2003, 09:21 AM)Glad I'm not the only one anymore. Its lonely at the top.

I'm not really considering this a honor, but more of a indicator that I talk too much and need medical attention!

Move over, Rover and let threecrabs take over.....

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 15 2003, 09:21 AM)Glad I'm not the only one anymore. Its lonely at the top.

Is it also lonely down in the water! Don't fall in again!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 15 2003, 09:25 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 15 2003, 09:21 AM) Glad I'm not the only one anymore. Its lonely at the top.

Don't worry, I won't.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 15 2003, 09:25 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 15 2003, 09:21 AM) Glad I'm not the only one anymore. Its lonely at the top.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Congrats!!! You always have something interesting, funny, thougtful or caring to say. Its an honor! You go girl! Ditto on the penguin thing. That is too cute.

You have hardware? I need an A drive (hush , Snow)! We have an antique computer. It still works! Well except the A drive thingy. Can't post pics.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 15 2003, 09:50 AM)Congrats!!! You always have something interesting, funny, thougtful or caring to say. Its an honor! You go girl! Ditto on the penguin thing. That is too cute.

You have hardware? I need an A drive (hush , Snow)! We have an antique computer. It still works! Well except the A drive thingy. Can't post pics.

I have a new one I can give you!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Thank you, MrsSunBum....You're making me blush.

I have spare A drives, I'll bring one to the bay!~ do you know how to hook it up? Let me know if you need help.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Jul 15 2003, 10:06 AM)That is a pretty impressive post count, especially when you consider that you're spending the weekends on the boat

And I'm not quiet out there either!
Could you hear me from the raft off on Sunday saying bye to everyone???? I can't believe it didn't effect my voice or throat! Years of practice!

Can you say lemon drop???

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 14 2003, 10:47 PM)OMG, Mike! I still haven't even noticed! Too busy posting! I really need to get a life....like SnowPuff does!!!

Who blessed me with this title???? Capt'n Mike??? was it you????
um..I may have inadvertently done that... I guess I set that up long ago, when snow only had 5000+.

It's funny because I noticed just this morning that you had over 5K, and I was wondering what title to give you. A few posts later, you already had a new title!

What should we do for 10K......

hmmmmm.....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts