Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I have been going out to the moot since last July and still do not know many people out there. We have an old, blue 21' Wellcraft Nova and are out almost every weekend (when the weather cooperates). It would be nice if we were able to get to know a few of the people we see out there every weekend. If you see us on our boat in the line, feel free to stop by and say hello.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Welcome to the board!
When on the lake just call for LSCN on Channel 69 and someone will answer you.

Great bunch of people here, always something to do !!

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Welcome to the network!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(mongo @ Aug 1 2004, 08:55 PM)Please tell us a bit more about yourself and how you found LSCN. If you have a picture of you on your boat, you may want to upload it to our so people can get familiar with your boat.
My name is Pat and my wife is Katie. We are 25 and 22 yrs old. We both come from Marine City and spend nearly every weekend out on the bay. We keep our boat in a canal off of the north channel behind the Colony Tower. We have a good time out on the bay, but want to meet some of the people that we see out there. I don't have a pic of us on the boat right now, but I'll post one soon.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh, forgot to mention the name of the boat (which we inherited from the previous owner): Go'n Reel Deep

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Welcome Pat and Katie. When you see the bald guy pushing the big white and green raft up and down the line.... that'd be me. Flag me down and I'll buy ya a shot of Jager!!!

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Welcome to the cyber party ! My first boat was a 1975 21 ft Nova, never had more fun then with that boat. It's probably the best riding boat anyone has ever made foot for foot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts