Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Well hello and welcome to the site. How did you hear about it? Can you tell us anything about yourself? Also was just wondering what your wondering about.....

·
12,052 Posts
Welcome!! How did you find the site?

FYI hit 'close all tags' when your done and you'll get the color and fonts you wanted.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Welcome, and now you have me wondering also

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. My name is Roxanne, I'm 27 years old. Justwondering is just a name (it really makes everyone "wonder"). How did I hear about this site you ask? I was at a party and over heard some people talking about Lake St. Clair Network website and how much fun it is~so I decided to take a gamble. Again, thanks for the welcome and the helpful hints. Please be patient with me as I'm just new at this?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
welcome aboard!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Welcome Justwondering!!!

A quick way to meet many of the LSCN peeps is tonight at TNT's or this Fri and Sat. Friday where celebrating B-day's and Saturday where having a Bon Fire at Captain Dan's and Donna Bella's house. Look for the thread for directions. Just come up and introduce yourself and the rest will be history.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Heh, heh, heh...........(evil sounding laugh)

Soooo glad you could join us! Don't mind the crazy people,
we're all really quite harmless......heh, heh, heh. ( another evil sounding laugh)

No really, I am...............I mean we are!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Welocme aboard!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Nov 11 2003, 01:31 PM)A horse
So that's Re's secret

I guess it's true you should believe everything you read.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts