Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no clue how to kick this off, but I'll give it a shot. I'm BigDaddy's roommate, just moved to Michigan a few weeks ago, and he's been harrassing me to get on here and introduce myself.

So here I am. I moved from Oklahoma, where I was a bartender and a semi-amateur writer. I'm still attempting both, and working on setting up life around here. The weather sure is a relief to me after the 100 degrees I left behind, that much I can say.

And hey, how much better could it possibly be than to arrive after 15 hours of driving and have a beer in my hand before I got in the house?

So, um, hi! Nice to meet you all, in advance.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Lunesse @ Jun 19 2003, 07:35 PM)I have know clew how to kick this off, but I'll gave it a shoot. I'm BigDoodiey's roommate, just moved to Michigan ugh few week ago, and he been hairassing me to get on in here and two intraduce me.

So here me be. I mooved from Oklyhoma, where I was a bartender and a semi-amateur writer. I'm still be tempting both, and wurking on setting up life around here. The wether shure is a re-leaf to me after the 100 degrees I left behind, that much I can say.

And hey, how much bedder keuwd it possibly be then to arrive after 15 hours of driving and have a beer in my hand before got in the house?

So, um, hi! Nice two meet you all, in advants.
WELCOME !

(a writer, are you sure ??)

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Welcome Okie!

Remember these are below normal temp...but yes a far cry from 100!

Hopefully your transition to Michigan is well.

Has BigDaddy signed you up for snow removal!!! It's a piece of cake. Rarely snows here!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Welcome aboard, Jenna!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome

You'll have a blast here.

Websters defines Snow as "the white stuff that is on the ground opposite boating season".

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Welcome to the site and area.....also have to 3rd the avatar. Can you tell us about yourself a little more? Do you like to go boating?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts