Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone....

I just recently was in the moot talking to someone about the network, when they asked me what my username was. I told her I was unaware of any usernames because I never visited the forums. She proceded to tell me I was abusing the site. Well if you read this here is my username!!!Anyway, just wanted to say hello.

See you all in the moot.

John

P.S. The designers, administraters, helpers, etc. did a great job on the site. It's amazing.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Pacaderm @ Aug 20 2003, 03:59 PM)Welcome dude
do you have a boat and all?
I have a 1995, 22 foot Sea Ray that I share with my dad, and a 1999 Sea Doo XP that is my own. We have a summer house on Harsens on the Middle Channel

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(KezzerOne @ Aug 20 2003, 04:49 PM)Hello everyone....

I just recently was in the moot talking to someone about the network, when they asked me what my username was. I told her I was unaware of any usernames because I never visited the forums. She proceded to tell me I was abusing the site. Well if you read this here is my username!!!Anyway, just wanted to say hello.

See you all in the moot.

John

P.S. The designers, administraters, helpers, etc. did a great job on the site. It's amazing.
Welcome to the forums John, and thank you for the kind words! It's good to know that people do use the rest of the site. A lot of time and effort was put into the entire site, the forums were just a little added bonus. What they have become is truly amazing!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts