Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the site and I want to go out see what I can catch. Where is the Ice looking good, I have to be careful. I have a hard time walking right now. But I just hooked up with a guy that has the whip for a ice fishing pole holder and I can't wait to try it out.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Where do we star. might help if we knew where your from. Anyway,just about all the dnr access sites are close to the water and easy to access. NOT harley ensign thou., ginos, metro beach , the raft and so on so forth.

·
Registered
238 Posts
get your bait at one of the sponsors of the site. let em know ur a member and pick their brains with any questions you may have. i've never been wronged by any of their advice

·
Registered
573 Posts
QUOTE(beever42 @ Jan 7 2010, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>get your bait at one of the sponsors of the site. let em know ur a member and pick their brains with any questions you may have. i've never been wronged by any of their advice

X2 But i have been hearing Cotton Road has some good ice now, about 6-8in But anyways welcome to the site!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm from Eastpointe as far as my location. I use to live in St. Clair Shores, Harrison Twp, New Baltimore, Fair Haven, and Marine City. Thanks for the warm welcome and the info. I'll keep you guys updated on the new Ice Fishing Rod Holder works. I know that it's the best one that I have ever seen and that is why I can't wait to use it. Good Luck and Stay Safe to everyone!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.